Spyce is on a mission to change the way the world eats—serving healthy, restaurant-quality, meals at affordable prices. Our Spyce Kitchen delivers customers freshly prepared meals in minutes - all at the touch of a button. Our technology enables us to spend more where it matters. Our culinary team is advised by world-renowned chefs and we craft recipes from ingredients that are locally sourced or from partners we trust. If you're interested in transforming the fast food industry, contact us - we're excited to meet you.
Chef-designed and cooked-to-order, every time. We aim to build community through food by serving uniquely flavorful dishes exactly how our culinary team dreamt them up. Consistency in time, temperature and taste is our promise to customers. But more than that, we believe fresh, healthy and delicious shouldn’t come at a premium. Day-in and day-out we strive to serve gourmet meals at fast food prices. If you think you can get behind our mission, and want to have a helluva good time launching a transformative restaurant concept, apply below :)
Community Marketing Specialist
We are looking for a talented Marketing Specialist to join our team on a full-time basis.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop overall marketing strategy and oversee implementation
- Identify and understand customer base, origin and use case
- Lead community outreach and organize community events
- Develop PR strategy and handle media relationships
- Develop social media strategy and manage accounts
- Lead our creative team to develop marketing and press content
- Establish Spyce in the community by building relationships, trust and excitement
- Come up with new creative ways to engage with our community and customer base
- Outgoing personality and a go-getter mindset
- Ability to run a digital media account strategically
- Knowledge of brand strategy and how to draw potential customers
- Willing to go above and beyond to create a customer connection
- Enjoy connecting with strangers in engaging conversation
- Listens intently, asks probing questions and hears what’s not said
- Very good organization and time-management abilities skills
- Excellent oral and written communicator
- Ability to lead a large project or event while working with many vendors and stakeholders
- Ability to create copy (preferred)
This position is an exciting opportunity to launch and grow a unique restaurant concept. This hire will work closely with the whole team to ensure everyday they are building with a purpose and keeping the vision in mind.
We are looking for individuals that are driven, flexible and excited to eat delicious food.
This is a full-time position and includes benefits. Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.