Spyce is on a mission to change the way the world eats—serving healthy, restaurant-quality, meals at affordable prices. Our Spyce Kitchen delivers customers freshly prepared meals in minutes - all at the touch of a button. Our technology enables us to spend more where it matters. Our culinary team is advised by world-renowned chefs and we craft recipes from ingredients that are locally sourced or from partners we trust. If you're interested in transforming the fast food industry, contact us - we're excited to meet you.
Spend more where it counts.
This simple idea is the bedrock of our company. Everywhere we can we look to increase efficiency and re-invest in the integrity of our food. We go the extra mile to streamline processes, innovate where we need to and give our employees the tools and skills to execute their jobs quickly and with the utmost care and consistency. Our food is our gift to customers, and our customers deserve freshness, nutrition and mouthwatering deliciousness. If you like creating processes to increase quality and efficiency, love food and want to be part of our mission, please apply!
Head of Operations
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work with Culinary and Engineering teams to develop commissary and restaurant processes
- Manage the development of procedure reference materials for staff
- Implement commissary and restaurant staff training program
- Implement scheduling system for employee shifts
- Oversee operations day-to-day, constantly evaluating processes to develop innovative ways to
increase efficiency while maintaining product quality
- Create metrics to evaluate speed, quality and scalability of processes
- Work with Culinary and Engineering teams to take seasonal menu ideas from concept through
- Engage staff in exciting ways to create a fun, purposeful and driven environment
- Assist with sourcing, budgeting and inventory
- Significant previous experience in one or more of the following fields: restaurant operations, food manufacturing, supply chain management or restaurant staff training
- Understanding of basic flavors and common food prep techniques and procedures
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to present complex information in an easy to understand format
- Capable of managing multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Ability to lead a team in a fulfilling, inspiring, fun and efficient way
- Willing to work in a kitchen and get hands dirty if need be
- Some understanding of inventory and temperature logs
- Proficient at Microsoft Office Suite
This position is an exciting opportunity to launch and grow a transformative restaurant concept. This hire will work closely with the whole team to ensure everyday they are building with a purpose and keeping the vision in mind.
We are looking for individuals that are driven, flexible and excited to eat delicious food.
This is a full-time position and includes benefits. Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.