Spyce is on a mission to change the way the world eats—serving healthy, restaurant-quality, meals at affordable prices. Our Spyce Kitchen delivers customers freshly prepared meals in minutes - all at the touch of a button. Our technology enables us to spend more where it matters. Our culinary team is advised by world-renowned chefs and we craft recipes from ingredients that are locally sourced or from partners we trust. If you're interested in transforming the fast food industry, contact us - we're excited to meet you.
Spend more where it counts.
This simple idea is the bedrock of our company. Everywhere we can we look to increase efficiency and re-invest in the integrity of our food. We go the extra mile to streamline processes, innovate where we need to and give our employees the tools and skills to execute their jobs quickly and with the utmost care and consistency. Our food is our gift to customers, and our customers deserve freshness, nutrition and mouthwatering deliciousness. If you like creating processes to increase quality and efficiency, love food and want to be part of our mission, please apply!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Design system processes for ingredient preparation and transport
- Evaluate and implement new food preparation procedures to increase efficiency and quality
- Optimize commissary operation and adapt preparation techniques
- Work with engineering development team to design new technology for food prep, generate
specifications for new equipment
- Collaborate with Executive Chef to develop training procedures for commissary and restaurant
- Create metrics to evaluate speed, quality and scalability of processes
- Work with culinary and engineering teams to take seasonal menu ideas from concept through
- Add to a fun, purposeful, driven work environment
Skills + Qualifications:
- 2-5 years of experience as Process Engineer
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient at Microsoft Excel
- Passion and excitement for food
- Ability to present complex information in an easy to understand format
- Capable of managing multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Willing to work in the kitchen and get hands dirty if need be
- B.S. or M.S. in an engineering discipline
This position is an exciting opportunity to launch and grow a unique restaurant concept. This hire will work closely with the whole team to ensure everyday they are building with a purpose and keeping the vision in mind.
We are looking for individuals that are driven, flexible and excited to eat delicious food.
This is a full-time position and includes benefits. Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.